Rima Berns‑McGown MPP, Beaches–East York

Government of Ontario

Tenant and Landlord Resources

  • Housing help centres 
    • The Housing Help Centres listed are non-profit agencies that help people find and keep housing and avoid eviction. Housing help services are available in most shelters and many drop-ins as well. Use this link to find a housing help centre near you. 
  • Flemingdon community legal services
    • FCLS may provide legal representation in in certain areas of landlord and tenant law, please refer to their website to find out more.
  • East Toronto Community Legal Services
    • They can provide legal advice and representation in the following areas of law:

      • Ontario Works/Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP)
      • Landlord/Tenant
      • Immigration
      • Employment Insurance and Employment Law
      • Canada Pension
      • Criminal Injuries Compensation - Advice only
      • Family Violence
      • Consumer Law
      • Small Claims Court matters - Advice only
      • Chinese speaking Clinic - Tuesday Afternoons
      • Certified True Copies and Affidavits in limited areas of law